A whitened skin tone is a desire of every women.Most people don’t have perfectly even skin tone. Even when we think we know someone who does, chances are due to them using skin lightener products to lighten their skin. Being a teenager and dealing with acne can wreak havoc on your skin for years to come as it often leaves behind scaring.
There can be many other causes for dark skin other than heredity and overexposure to sun. These could include environmental pollution, dry skin, stress, as well as prolonged use of cosmetics having lots of chemicals in them. If your dark skin is not due to genetic reasons, you might take an attempt to lighten your skin with the aid of these home remedies for skin lightening.
What are the natural ingredients used to whiten skin?
Natural skin whiteners use ingredients that can be available at many grocery stores. These home remedies for skin whitening recipes include items for example honey, lemon, rose water, papaya, tomatoes, egg, and potatoes for starters. For the most part, the items you would use to lighten skin naturally are stuff you might already be purchasing for your home.
5 Natural Home Remedies for Skin Whitening
The acidic property in lemons works like a natural bleaching agent for the skin and also the high amount of vitamin C in them encourages new cell growth. Also, lemons have antioxidants which are very good for skin complexion.
- Dip a cotton ball in freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it on your face. You can even rub a cut lemon directly within the affected skin and allow the juice that you follow the skin. Leave it on not less than an hour and then wash your face with water. Do that once daily. This simple remedy will
- certainly lighten your skin complexion and can also prevent the introduction of scars on your face.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of turmeric powder or tomato juice to make a
- paste. Apply the paste around the skin and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. Do this once daily.
- Alternatively, mix together one teaspoon each of lemon juice, powdered milk and honey. Apply it on your skin and then leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing them back. Do this daily or every other day.
Aloesin is really a compound that is present in aloe vera plant. Aloesin can inhibit tyrosinase activity thus controlling the production of melanin in your skin. This way you are able to get fairer skin by using aloe vera gel. As aloe vera also provide many additional benefits in the form of its antioxidant properties, it may give you a soft, smooth skin that is light in color.
How to use aloe vera for skin lightening?
- Get a slice of the aloe vera leaf.
- Cut open the leaf slice along with the help of a spoon, collect the gel inside it.
- Apply this aloe gel to your skin 4 times a day.
- Repeat this daily for about 15 days.
- After 15 days, you are able to reduce the application frequency by apply it two times a day 3-4 times a week.
Yogurt Honey Mask
Like milk, yogurt contains enzymes that may gently lighten skin. Honey has moisturizing and antibacterial properties. Together, the 2 ingredients make a nourishing mask. Mix one part honey and one part yogurt, then spread the mix on your face and body. Allow it to take 15 minutes, then rinse it away with warm water.
- Be sure to use plain, unsweetened yogurt. Sugary or flavored yogurt will get too sticky.
- In place of honey, try mashing up an avocado or using aloe instead. Both ingredients possess a wonderful moisturizing effect.
Turmeric is often used to improve skin complexion. It helps develop the kind of melanin content to maintain an even skin tone. Also, turmeric has antiseptic and antioxidant properties which are good for your skin’s overall health.
- Mix turmeric powder and milk cream to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your skin. Let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water. When followed regularly, this straightforward remedy is really effective for skin whitening.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of gram flour, one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mask and then leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes or until it’s dry. Scrub off the dried mask after which rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
Milk, when drawn in, is a good source of protein and calcium for that body. When it is applied topically, it can be a good way to lighten one’s skin. The lactic acid within the milk has a non abrasive exfoliating impact on the skin and at the same time its fat contents moisturize the skin. This really is one reason why there are some who do milk bath every occasionally.