Every now and then; a lady just needs a good spa treatment with detoxing bath salts. But we’re not able to always escape to a spa, or it’s too expensive. Making your own scented bath salts is simple.
Bath salts are a wonderful method to combine the theraputic benefits of our all-natural bath salt using the relaxing, soothing effects of aromatherapy. Creating your personal unique bath salt recipe is often as simple as adding essential oils to bath salts, but adding dried herbs, colorants or any other natural ingredients make the possibilities endless.
Bath salts not only makes you feel fresh it opens the skin pores, removes dead skin cells and promotes new cell growth. It is possible to make bath salts in your house. Bring out the creative side individuals to enhance your beauty. Making these bath salts on your own takes little time and is very rewarding. Take a rest and learn how to make bath salts and enjoy their awesome qualities.
Bath salt can be made from several different types of salt, and comes in many grades. After choosing your preferred bath salt to use as basics, read more about making scented bath salts. Or, for that ultimate relaxation experience, shop from your new line of luxurious professional scented bath salts. They’re some of the easiest beauty recipes to organize.
Lets begin the bath salts recipes for a heathy skin.
- 4 cups of salt. That can be any kind of salt you want – epsom salt, sea salt, etc, or perhaps a mixture of them.
- 2 cups baking soda. That’s baking soda, which is pure bicarbonate of soda – not baking powder, that has other stuff in.
- 1 cup citric acid.
- 40-50 drops of essential oil. Any mixture of essential oils you want.
- 10-20 drops of color. Skin-safe / cosmetic grade soap colorant.
- Combine your salts first inside a bowl.
- Next, add the baking soda, and mix that in with the salts.
- Now add the essential oils and mix them in well to eliminate any lumps.
- Add the food coloring. Just a little goes a long way, so it’s better to start with just a little – it’s simple to add more if you want a stronger color.
- Last, add some citric acid.
- Give the whole thing an excellent mix, then pour it into waterproof jars. It’s important not to let water get at your new fizzy bath salts, because which will start the fizzing before you need it.