Thai massage is a special non-oil massage technique where in a combination of acupressure and yoga is applied to rejuvenate and relax the vital energy points of the body. There are lots of health and beauty benefits of Thai massage that not only nourishes the mind but also transforms a normal skin tone to radiant and glowing. Thai massage for healthy skin is not without precautions and techniques so as to achieve the maximum benefits.
It is the combination of yoga stretching, calmness of meditation, with acupressure, exercise movement and reflexology that makes it a healing art. It is worked on a floor with the client dressed in comfortable loose clothing. Thai method uses mainly point pressure and muscle stretching. And it is not just the hands that are used to free tension stored in the recipient’s body, but the feet and elbows are used as well. Some of the innumerable physical, mental, psychological benefits are:
Health And Beauty Benefits of Thai Massage
Through the coordinated stretching and muscle manipulation, It increases the flexibility of the body giving smart look and feel to your body.
It improves the body posture thus giving straight look and confident feel to the massage recipient.
The immediate effect of the Thai massage may be somewhat sleepy but it ultimately increases the energy levels and unblocks the energy pathways to fill your body with vigor and power. Now you will look more healthy and energetic.
It increases the blood circulation and stimulates the nerves that often let the massage recipient feel light after getting the massage.
It drives the body and mind to work in unison thus providing holistic health & beauty benefits to the recipient.
Your body will feel more relaxed and active after receiving the Thai massage
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain,
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process
- Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clear and calm your mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help people boost their inner energy levels
- Develop discipline and self-control
- Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
- Raise the energy level and stamina
- Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
- Thai massage has to be done on the mat.
- Knowledge of pressure points is essential for giving Thai massage
- Different parts of massager body are used to give the Thai massage for beauty & fitness. Hands are used to give the massage while elbow may be used to release the tightened areas.
- Incorporate Thai massage therapy for health & fitness with relaxation. While the tightened areas are worked upon to release the tension and so when the tension is released from that particular area, new areas are taken up to bring a sigh of relief to the recipient.
- Don’t perform Thai massage on empty stomach nor do it with belly full.
- No food should be consumed before getting the Thai message.
- Tell your therapist about your overall health and any health issues like wounds, skin diseases, or rashes so that the practitioner is able to take appropriate care executing your Thai yoga massage
- Thal massage for beauty and health works on the unblocking energy through applying pressure the selectd