Take a look around your local spas and you will notice some fancy high tech equipment in the treatment rooms.It’s clear that equipment based skin care services are on the rise . Some of the most common treatments include microdermabrasion, micro current, LED, and the list goes on.
These procedures offer quicker and more visible results. Satisfied clients are finding that their money has been well spent when they see the improvements in their skin. Below are some of equipment based skin care are
* Microdermabrasion: This technique does not use chemicals and is non-invasive. Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation treatment that uses a high pressure flow of micro crystals, which removes dead skin cells and over time will rejuvenate the skin.
* LED: Short for light emitting diodes, LED is a treatment used to stimulate collagen production and increase circulation. It is used for treating skin issues such as acne, rosasea and aging issues such as fine line and wrinkles. It is a painless and simple procedure. Two specialty LED procedures we offer are systems by Soli-tone:
* Lumifacial Lights: Uses colored lights to treat acne, reduce redness, increase collagen production and heal skin.
* Lumilift Light Treatments: Helps to tighten and lift facial muscles as well as smooth wrinkles.
Must Read : Facials – The Ultimate Pampering for Your Skin
* HydraFacial™: This is a non-laser treatment also called hydradermabrasion. This procedure cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates and provides antioxidant protection all in one! Clients love this treatment due to it’s soothing feel and no irritation or downtime that one might experience from other treatments.