If you struggle with acne or pimples, keep a bottle of apple cider vinegar handy.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a very useful and effective home therapy for fighting skin problems.
This is because ACV is rich in a lot of vitamins and minerals that will help to boost your immune system. Some of these minerals include calcium, pectin, magnesium, potassium, iron, sulphur, phosphorus, sodium and fiber.
Benefits Of ACV (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR)
- The beta-carotene in ACV is beneficial to the revitalisation of the body’s cells.
- ACV will regulate the skins pH level and it’s also great for allergies this is because of its rich potassium content.
- The malic, lactic and acetic acids in ACV have powerful antimicrobial properties that help to fight skin infections.
- ACV is great for treating acne, rashes, eczema, skin dryness and itchiness.
- ACV will detoxify your skin and cleanse it so that it is bright and radiant.
- ACV is great in the treatment of dark spots, blemishes and pimples. It’s malic acid has excellent antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- It works wonders on premature ageing signs like wrinkles and dark circle round the eyes. All you need to do is mix ACV and water then use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on your face, rinse your face with lukewarm water and afterwards pat dry.
- ACV will exfoliate dead skin cells due to its hydroxy acids. You should use a cotton ball to apply a mixture of ACV and water on your face and leave for about 30 minutes after which you rinse off with water, treat yourself twice everyday for about 40 days for best results.
Eczema Treatment Using ACV (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR)
Using ACV to treat eczema through oral administration. When you consume ACV you will boost your immune system and in turn prevent eczema from resurfacing.
- ACV – 1 teaspoon
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
- Just mix a teaspoon of ACV with one cup of water and drink this solution twice or thrice daily. If you have diabetes, heartburn or peptic ulcer do not try this treatment because ACV is highly acidic.
You can treat eczema through topical application using a solution of ACV and water.
ACV has strong antimicrobial properties that will treat the eczema.
Just mix two teaspoons of ACV with a cup of water. Use a cotton ball to apply the solution on the site of the eczema. You should do this frequently until you notice a change.
Take a bath with water mixed with ACV and treat your eczema. Just pour half a cup of ACV in a bathtub filled with water. Soak yourself in the water for about 20 minutes and allow the solution work its wonders. After bathing use a natural moisturizer like coconut oil.
Treat yourself with a mixture of ACV and baking soda.
Mix two teaspoons of ACV, a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, one teaspoon of pure natural honey and one cup of water. Consume this mixture daily and your eczema will be adequately treated.
Use ACV and pure natural honey to treat skin problems. Pure natural honey has antimicrobial properties that make it effective in the treatment of several skin conditions when combined with ACV it gives a very potent skin treatment natural remedy.
Just mix two teaspoons of ACV with one teaspoon of pure natural honey and one cup of clean drinking water.
Mix the ingredients well and consume it thrice daily.
You should also try these tips to protect yourself from eczema.
- Keep your skin hydrated as eczema worsens with dry scaly skin.
- Eczema gets worse when you consume certain foods like milk, wheat, eggs, fish and peanuts.
- Be careful not to use strong antibacterial soap that will cause skin irritation.
- Avoid using ACV if you are pregnant as it has high acidity.