If you have oily skin, you definitely know that you have large pores and you keep struggling with a greasy feel.So, what is the best drugstore foundation for oily skin including dry oily skin, dry skin and acne prone skin? Drugstore powder foundation, liquid foundation for oily skin and full coverage matte foundations, when selected well will help a sensitive oily skin.
Finding a 50$+ bottle of foundation that works like a dream is no challenge, but finding the best budget-friendly (all under $15) drugstore foundations for acne-prone skin that’s no easy feat. Let’s find out the top 10 drugstore foundations for acne prone skin, you can choose from.
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($4.99)
- Feather-light, liquid mousse
- Natural-looking, all day shine
- Won’t feel heavy or greasy
2. Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup ($13.99)
- Natural look, breathable feel
- MicroClear technology treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Controls shine
- Controls shine with naturallooking coverage
3. Almay Clear Complexion BlemisHeal Liquid Makeup ($12.79)
- Contains an oil-controlling mineral complex
- Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness for a more even-toned complexion
- Mineral complex absorbs oil for a shine-free finish
- Conceals redness and skin looks pore less
- Dermatologist tested
4. Maybelline New York Matte + Poreless Fit Me Foundation ($7.99)
- Ultra-lightweight foundation for normal to oily skin
- Tone plus texture-fitting foundation for the ultimate natural fit
- Erases pores and matches natural tone
5. L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17 ($7.99)
- Light to medium coverage makeup for all skin types formulated with Precise Match Technology so you can control coverage and match to your skin tone
- Enriched with Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy
- Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers
- Coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer
- Contains SPF 17 in select shades
6. e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation ($6)
- Disguise redness, blemishes and uneven skintone
- Flawless coverage foundation
- Infused with acne fighting key ingredients
7. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation SPF 20 ($7.99)
- Longwear designed to stay fabulous all day because it has concealer and primer built in.
- Smooth, even coverage
- SPF 20
8. Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation ($10.99)
- Anti-microbial sponge delivery system
- Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved
9. Palladio Beauty Herbal Foundation Oil-Free ($10)
- Liquid foundation provides perfect coverage without oil
- It has added Alpha-hydroxy acids to eliminate fine lines
- Long lasting and Non-Comenogenic
- Fortified with anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, D & E to combat free radicals that cause the breakdown of the skin’s elasticity
10. Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily skin ($9.49)
- This long lasting liquid foundation will make your skin shine for 24 hours.
- Comes with a pump which makes it convenient to use.
- For combination / oily skin – 110 Ivory shade for light skin tone.
- The foundation has a SPF 15 and gives a flawless look with a lightweight feel.
What’s your favorite foundation for acne-prone skin that wasn’t on this list? Share with us in the comments below!